[AccessD] Recover deleted records

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 10:56:51 CDT 2009

Looks good. the demo version found 1700 deleted records and dispalyed them.
Can't do anything with them without paying, which is fair enough. I'll have
to wait now to see if the tape backup solution is going to be a goer. If not
I have a possible fall-back. Thanks a lot Gary. The list strikes again.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk