[AccessD] Flashing From Disconnected Labels

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Aug 21 10:51:54 CDT 2009

Dear List:

Legacy app - 2003 - user recently upgraded to 2003.  Is now getting flashing
as mouse rolls over labels which are not attached to bound controls.  I've
seen this before and the PITA solution is, of course, to bind the label to
the control (select label, ctrl-x, select control, ctrl-v, move label to
desired position).

But this is happening on his box, not mine.  I believe he's got the latest
service pack.

Is there a simpler solution to this problem, than mucking with all the
labels on the form?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin

Beach Access Software