[AccessD] OT: 2008 Server drivers

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 24 22:28:08 CDT 2009

I have decided to install 2008 Server Enterprise, 64 bit on one of my machines.  I am wondering what
server 2008 "looks like", or where it comes from.  Is it 2003 based?  Vista based?

I am wondering where to go for chipset drivers.  It installed just fine and started downloading
updates.  As I write this it appears that one of the updates (or something) caused a blue screen.
We shall see if it blew the install out of the water.

To be honest I was impressed that the install worked at all.