[AccessD] OT: It may be time to stop hating Microsoft.

Paul Rodgers paulrster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:47:58 CDT 2009

I guess we'll never know about those who have complained about the damage
done. I was foolish enough to circumnavigate via  Cape Horn singlehanded
once, but I lack the courage these days to put WGA to the test. I'll just
keep cancelling it out and hope that someone comes to the rescue. (I am glad
to hear that it hasn't troubled you, Charlotte. It is encouraging. I've not
heard much encouragement about it before tonight.)