[AccessD] OT: It may be time to stop hating Microsoft.

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:34:29 CDT 2009

>> if I loosen up my drawers, they will fall down! ;)

That should deter anybody.....LOL

Seriously, as others have said, YOUR software runs to your
specification.  MS's should be allowed to do the same.  If you want it
to Dial Home as part of the agreement, then you expect the users to
let it do so.  MS actually gives you the option but, reasonably, says
that if you dont want to then that is ok just dont expect us to update
your system.  i am quite happy and relaxed about MS's stand on this.
I do not agree with their pricing structures but it is up to me to buy
or not to buy.

max