[AccessD] OT: fire closest to me (DO NOT REPLY HERE)

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Mon Aug 31 20:40:12 CDT 2009

If you want to comment, either write me directly or comment on the Off Topic
list. Many of you know I'm in the Los Angeles area and that we are having
lots of fires right now. The largest is called the Station Fire and is in
the hills above Pasadena, having started to the west and traveled to the
east of there. My husband and I have been working ham radio communications
at the base camp, and I've been taking pictures locally and at the base
camp. I thought you might like to see them. They are at:
http://bassettnet.smugmug.com/Fires

Not all base camp photos have captions, as most are self explanatory, but
the rest have them.

The most recent prognosis for containment has been moved to Sep 15th.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net