[AccessD] Access 2010 - Publish To Sharepoint

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Wed Dec 2 20:43:23 CST 2009

Mark,

As a New Zealander, I can testify that this is usual.  New services
typically get released first in the US, and then eventually rolled out
internationally.  For example, Office Live Business was available in the US
for I think about a year before we got it down here.  We still get the Beta
version of Bing.  Etc.

Regards
Steve