[AccessD] Avoiding Hand Problems (was: Dual monitor laptop)

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Dec 7 11:34:02 CST 2009

...I much prefer the one with the ball in the middle ...once you've gotten
used to it, its not only easy to use but you can swap fingers and even hands
without much ado if one or the other does get sore or the workspace requires
it ...I carry one with my laptop ...I tried the thumb ball but my thumb just
isn't as precise as my finger in controlling the ball and you can't swap
digits or hands.

...sometimes when doing pixel level manipulations with Adobe, I'll break out
a mini-mouse that gives me higher precision that I can get with any of the
trackballs ...but over time I've learned to be much more precise with the
trackball itself.

William