[AccessD] Import errors from Excel

Collins, Darryl Darryl.Collins at anz.com
Mon Dec 7 17:05:23 CST 2009

I ususally load the data from Excel line at a time via ADO. It is slower
than some of the other transfer methods, but far more reliable as you
can verify and enforce the type of each piece of data you are uploading
before sending to the back end database.

I will take accuracy and reliability over speed anyday.  There is no
point is being fastest but wrong IMHO.  Besides, it is not that much
slower than the fastest method to be pesky.

Regards
Darryl