[AccessD] Rounding Error - A2K

Reuben Cummings accessd at gfconsultants.com
Thu Dec 10 05:57:34 CST 2009

Thanks.  That appears to work.  However, I think your paranthesis are off.
For anyone wanting this for future use I had to change it to...

>   CurResult = CCur((CurAmount * CCur(100 * SngPercentage))/ 100)

Only added two paranthesis (to completely inclose the multiplication part),
but it makes sure the math gets done before it gets divided by 100.

Thanks for the help.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
812.523.1017