[AccessD] Access 2007 Password Cracker

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 01:37:54 CST 2009

Hi Darry,

This shows the ease at which passwords can be broken and exactly why I store
my mdbs etc in a TrueCrypt (TC) container.

To get to the mdb you have to first crack the TC code and not only is that
near-impossible in a normal  life span using the fastest computers known to
mankind, but its very existence can be hidden.  And FREE.

Max