[AccessD] A call to the helpdesk

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Dec 14 10:40:15 CST 2009

Hi Charlotte

You learn to be a good diplomat this way - making a joke of it while not laughing - while you for yourself wonder if a bigger fool should exist ... I mean, sometimes you wonder how limited people's fantasy is - did this lady really believe the buttons were gone? Why and how should they? What did I do a minute ago that could have influenced anything? No no, call Charlotte or Gustav or Susan or ...

/gustav

>>> cfoust at infostatsystems.com 14-12-2009 17:13 >>>
I got a frantic call one day from a user who waiked, "I've lost my buttons!"  After I finished rolling on the floor, I went to look at her setup.  She had been playing with her system settings.  Turns out she had changed the text forecolor color to the same as the background.  She couldn't read the text on the buttons AND when she opened Word, she  couldn't read her documents.  Yes, I got a call about that too.

Charlotte Foust