[AccessD] A2K:Get file name after drag and drop_SecondSend

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Tue Dec 22 09:38:37 CST 2009

Hi Matt
Looks promising - I can get no further now - I keep getting an error
File not found vba332.dll
So I found a copy of vba332.dll on the net and put it in the local folder of the
dB. No good then dropped it into C:\Windows\System32 still no good
Then in desperation I tried to register it via access but was told it wasn't
that sort of file
I also then tried (in utter desperation) to create a reference to - that too
failed
So sadly that's the end for me

Any suggestions?

Many thanks