[AccessD] The latest on this.. Re: Access security

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 09:34:22 CST 2009

The reader responds:

"...if I use the encryption option in the tool menu of access is it useful?
I would like to tell you that I am using the mdb file just as the back end
of the application,my application written by C# or VB,so I want to
understand .. should I encrypt the front end and the back end? and how can I
do that?"

=======Okay,  it's obvious to me at this point that maybe this guy shouldn't
be fooling around with security features for real.  Anyone know of a good
site that covers security features for Access as a back end? I can't help
this guy with a few simple emails.

Susan  H.

Subject: Re: [AccessD] Access security