[AccessD] A2007 Properties during runtime

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:06:58 CST 2009

Im just talking about displaying them on my new box when
troubleshooting a combo/list box.

In prior versions, you could display the properties for a control in
design view then when you switch to form view it would still be
visible, not so in A2007.

DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdProperties gives an error in A2007:

Runtime error '2046'
The command or action 'Properties' isn't available now.

:/