[AccessD] Access to SQL Server tool

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Sun Feb 1 18:01:16 CST 2009

Hi team

I've been on leave for the last few weeks and have a zillion posts to read - but
I can see in the group heading lots of stuff for Access an SQL Server

Before I went on leave I created a tool I thought might be useful - created with
lots of help from this list

It basically allows you to pass a username, password, db Name and Server name as
well as an SQL statement or the name of a Stored Procedure to an SQL Server dB
using passthrough queries built on the fly

The results are returned in a grid (Subform where grid is default display) that
is built on the fly. It allows for the resizing of the grid just by resizing the
form. Very neat

Anyone want a copy sent me an off list request to Darren at active billing dot
com dot au

See ya'll

 <http://www.activebilling.com.au>

Darren

Active Billing

p, 1300 301 731

f.  02 9826 0507

 <http://www.activebilling.com.au/> www.activebilling.com.au

This email and attachments ("Email") are confidential and may contain privileged
material. Delivery to a person other than the named addressee does not waive
confidentiality or privilege. This Email is intended solely for the named
addressee. If you have received this Email in error you must not rely on the
contents of this Email. This Email is also subject to copyright. Unauthorised
use, reproduction or distribution of this Email is prohibited.