[AccessD] Training Records Database

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:43:24 CST 2009

Just had a quick look at 2007 and it has a Faculties and a Students
template.
Have to go out now, but I was thinking that somebody might be able to save
them in an earlier version for you.  I have (but don't use) 2007 'cos it is
so stupidly cumbersome to navigate and at the end of the day, it does no
more than 2003.
Max