[AccessD] Training Records Database

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 05:42:51 CST 2009

No Steve, I am not kidding.

If I write a program in whatever language (it matters not which language) to
do a task then that is the job done. End of!

Depending on the language interface (ala Access) the implementation of the
task can be easy or difficult but regardless of which, it still only does
the same job/task.

Ie. A form to capture data and a report to output the captured data.

For me, a simple task in 2003 and hideous in 2007.  For you perhaps easy but
the task is the same.  But the 2007 will do no more that what 2003 does.

Max