[AccessD] Help with Query

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Feb 5 13:31:29 CST 2009

Does anyone know what might be behind this slowness?  I have an Access application that is required
to link to data from SQL Server, and it is indeed very slow, a source of annoyance to my client.  I
do have to filter the data, currently using an inner join.  I really do not want to just copy the
data into a local MDB table though I will if that will help (hadn't thought much about doing that
till now).