[AccessD] Help with Query

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Feb 6 07:47:36 CST 2009

Hi John

In that case, that's what I would do:

> Having thought a bit about this, I am thinking of just copying the filtered data into local tables,
> then doing periodic appends to my local tables as new data accumulates out in the SQL Server table.

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 06-02-2009 14:23 >>>
It did not help in my case.  The data in the table is dirty, i.e. needs to have junk filtered out
before I can use it so I use a query to perform that filter and present the resulting data to the
system.

I really need to spend some time on this, unfortunately the SQL Server is a dedicated server hosted
locally at my client, synced to another server somewhere.  I do not have access to the server
directly (it is accounting / payroll stuff) and so my options are limited.  My client created three
views long ago and is resistant to playing around any more.