[AccessD] OT: I'm old

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Feb 6 12:53:23 CST 2009

LOL.  And that does bring up an interesting question.  If machines don't have floppies at a: and B:
any more, could we move the CD drives to there?  For ages I have routinely moved them to J, K and L
just to get them up out of the way, but I now install a floppy drive just as long as required to
load my raid drivers, then uninstall them again.