[AccessD] Citrix and Access

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:55:14 CST 2009

We were using an ADP front end tied directly to SQL 2000 on Windows Server
2000 and then Server 2003. Plenty of RAM and a really fast SCSI set of
drives. It was amazingly quick. I've never used Citrix. I gather it's
something built on top of TS and adding a few features to the party, but I
couldn't say what they are.

A.