[AccessD] OT: I'm old

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 05:35:09 CST 2009

Rocky,

Tubes?  You had tubes?!  Well, isn't that special?

We had to do without electrons altogether!  Electrons didn't even
exist!  We had to painstakingly carve out NAND gates and XOR gates
into the side of mountains and roll boulders down channels to perform
even the simplest computation.  Then, of course, we had to roll them
back to the top again.  Our system was called the Sisyphus I.

Tubes! Hah!

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI
http://www.NeenahPolitics.com