[AccessD] Semi-OT - VM Ware

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 15:33:33 CST 2009

Hmm.  Just read through that - thanks Gustav.
Bit worried about the bit that says:

> What happens after the subscription expires (one year normally)?
After the license period the following will happen:

I don't want something that requires renewal each year or will stop.  So, it
looks as if it is a subscription service software and not an application
software.  If this is right, then i am not interested.

Thanks for digging through it all.

Max