[AccessD] Classes and Events - Stay with us

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Feb 9 21:43:57 CST 2009

I would urge all who are interested to stay with us on this.  I have intentionally kept the
individual emails small so that specific concepts could be learned and absorbed before moving on.
This means that the number of emails will be larger however, which might appear daunting.

If you have questions about any individual part, please speak up.

Programming is fun, and classes and events are a very powerful tool.  Anyone who can program events
behind a form can program those same events in classes.

Each email should take you perhaps 1/2 hour to one hour to complete.  In just a few hours you too
can learn things that will take your skills to a new level.  Believe me, once you understand and can
apply these ideas your applications will never be the same.  You will bring a whole new level of
skill and ability to your career.