[AccessD] Classes and Events - Stay with us

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Feb 10 12:07:32 CST 2009

 > Like you, I learned from Shamil.  I can remember reading his DEEP article and falling madly in
love!  LOL

Charlotte,

To give hope to those reading this thread, I remember reading Shamil's DEEP articles and going "WTF
over?".  It took me three times, over two years before I finally "got it".

I am hopeful that by breaking this stuff down into bite size pieces with enough explanation and a
place to discuss it, our list members can learn it quickly and easily.

This stuff is NOT tough, but it IS different!  I am convinced though that it can be learned in just
a few hours, with enough encouragement and sufficient detail.