[AccessD] Classes and Events - Feedback

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:33:13 CST 2009

Hi John,

Thanks for all your efforts. I like many others do not have time right now
to "do the work" so am storing them till I do. I like the idea of building
something that works to demonstrate the concepts and am looking forward to
creating the time to participate. I am doing some personal projects in VB
DOT NET and get the feeling that your lessons will help me have a better
understanding of what Google and I are doing.

Oh in regards to your actual questions, though I have just skimmed them I
would say  the detail is just about right.

Bill