[AccessD] A2007 - Programmatically Minimize Ribbon

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Feb 10 23:28:29 CST 2009

David:

Got your sample.  Thank you.  It works as advertised.  What I was trying to
do was minimize versus disappear the tool bar.  Because during development I
need that minimized toolbar to get to form view, code view, etc. And (more
importantly) the client asked to have the app open always with the toolbar
minimized.

But I think that I will use your code and open the app with the toolbar
disappeared, and put an invisible label at the lower left and lower right
for me to click to make the toolbar appear and disappear.  Walla, best of
both worlds.

Thanks and regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software