[AccessD] New registrations on my web site

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Feb 11 09:34:17 CST 2009

I am getting a lot of new registrations on my web site, yesterday and today.  I assume that many of
you guys are visiting my site for the first time and registering.  Welcome.

I would like to say that I have a bunch of demos that I have written in the past that show how to do
stuff.  Please feel free to poke around, download and work through that stuff.  If you already know
what I am demonstrating in this series of emails, then my web site can provide more examples.  If
you do NOT yet understand classes and events, I would advise you to work through this series of
emails before you try to download and examine the other stuff.  The other examples sometimes assume
the knowledge that you will gain here.

Again however, please do visit and register on my web.  Everyone is welcome and there is a lot of
good stuff there.  I will almost certainly bundle this series up and post it to my web site in the
near future.

Thanks,