[AccessD] IMPORT THE FORM

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Feb 11 15:36:44 CST 2009

ROTFL.  And you are sure the error is not drink related?

8~o

"Opened with an error" is kind of nebulous though.  I have intentionally left out the error handling
so as to not obscure the good stuff and also because without an error handler, the code stops on the
exact error line.

What is the error line and what is the module?