[AccessD] IMPORT THE FORM

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Feb 11 19:18:04 CST 2009

Glad you have an alternative Terry.  I hate to lose anyone.

I don't doubt that Access 97 can't do this stuff.

Access 97 does not use the VB editor as I mentioned in a post a few weeks back.  The VB editor was
picked up in Access 2000, before that A97 had its own code editor right inside of Access.

In fact there is another major transition between 2000 and 2002 (XP) which has to do with what order
event sinks get control of the event.  Between these two versions the order switched, which can
wreak havoc with trying to do things with the same code between these two versions.  However the
2002 (XP) version also fixed a major bug that could cause Access to crash entirely in certain cases.