[AccessD] OT: Viewing DOM tree of the loaded web page

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Thu Feb 12 12:50:23 CST 2009

Hi Shamil,

I have a free ware network monitor called WireShark that show you the
traffic, plus lots more. Too much most of the time to be usefull. I haven't
spent much time on filtering or using it. I saw another nice little utility
called HTTPREquest. I think I got if off Code Project and it was an example
of a C# project. If you can't find it I'll send. I bought such a utility a
few years ago when I was trying to get an Access project to communicate with
a web site and wanted to see what was actually going back and forth. That
utility was called HTTP-Inceptor. I don't know if it is still available.

Let me know if you want any of these files.

Doug