[AccessD] More Class lectures?

McGillivray, Don [IT] Donald.A.McGillivray at sprint.com
Thu Feb 12 16:58:31 CST 2009

John,

I swiped that class off ya some time back.  I use it to send progress update messages from a long running procedure back to the form that triggers it.  Before I implemented that, I used a separate function that accepted the message string and placed it on the form if it was open.  I'm chagrined to admit that I've never really taken the time to understand exactly how it works.  I do recall that I tweaked it slightly so that I can target messages to specific text boxes on the target form (i.e., file being processed, main process, sub-process, etc.), so I guess I understood something.  Now, thanks to your efforts, it's all getting clearer . . .

Don