[AccessD] Record Count Problem

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 02:49:30 CST 2009

Hi William,

I *think* that Rocky just needs to know if there are ANY records at all.

He is not interested in how many there are, just whether there is none or
some.  For his own reasons he said he does not want to requery the recordset
to use the recordsetclone and therefore the rs.recordcount will work just
fine whereas the rs.eof and rs.bof will not.

Personally, I would have requeried if I was using a recordsetclone having
saved the record pointer and then repositioned on the pointer.  Rocky did
not want to do that.

Max