[AccessD] OT - How to send messages from different accounts

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:42:54 CST 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Reuben Cummings
<accessd at gfconsultants.com> wrote:
> Do I have to send emails to the list from the same email that is on record
> for the list?
>
> I use accessd at gfconsultants.com for the lists (that way the list messages
> don't get pushed to my phone).  But my regular account is reuben at gfc...
>
> If I forget to change the sender it'll come from Reuben...
>
> Will the list still process the message?

Nope.

Here's what I recommend though....

Subscribe with reuben at ... and then go into the settings for that
subscription and set it to nomail (vacation mode) That way, you won't
get email to reuben at ... but can still post from that address.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"