[AccessD] Find First in an Array?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Feb 19 09:19:56 CST 2009

Hi Rocky

You will need a compound index on those two fields.
The two fields would be FormName and ControlName.
Then:

strFormName = "frmSomeForm"
strControlName = "ctlSomeControl"

       .Index = "FormName_ControlName"
       .Seek "=", strFormName, strControlName

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 19-02-2009 15:38 >>>
Shamil!  I forgot all about Seek.  This is one of those rare occasions where
I'm working with a non-linked table. But this table is in the front end -
local to the  user - so each user can have their own language.

I would have to seek on two fields however - the form name and the control
name.  Should I make a concatenated field, then?