[AccessD] Find First in an Array?

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at coles.com.au
Thu Feb 19 17:38:47 CST 2009

hahaha!  Love it Max - Move to Oz too.  This has been my experience exactly.  I once had a meeting with some bigshots from PWC or similar to review a spreadsheet tool they had designed for the company I was working with and was a bit nervous about what they had to show me - would I understand it and not look like a goose reviewing it etc.  Man! I couldn't believe what sloppy work they produced, or more to the point, what they charged the company to produce it.  It was full of holes and was very flakey, you know the sort of thing.  "oh, don't put data in that row as it will error" that sort of nonsense.  Clearly I was over delviering and undercharging!! :) :)

cheers
Darryl