[AccessD] Continuous form question

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Thu Feb 19 18:28:21 CST 2009

Hi Doug

Add a new field to the table called LasteEditedDate - have it populated in the
On_Dirty of each record

Then have a conditional format field run the whole width of the record bound to
this new field

If the value of the new field = Date() then make the background colur a light
orange say

If not then have the background colour of it just be the background colour of
the form simple

Many thanks

Darren