[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Feb 21 07:00:34 CST 2009

Hi Max

How about sharing the recipe for those hallucinating(!) drinks?

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 21-02-2009 13:47 >>>
Hello Rocky,
Well, I have read with interest all the to-ing and fro-ing from the various
contributors.
So, I laid me down laterally and started thinking laterally.
The solution came to be sometime around my 3rd drink.
I consolidated my thoughts in bed.
When I woke this morning, I tested them out with a sample mdb using English,
French and German.  All work beautifully.  Add as many languages as you
want.

The solution I have has the following benefits:

Instantaneous
No variables
No Collections
No Classes (although the solution could be said to be upper class <ha!>
No Arrays
No Memory overheads
Forms shown the language required every time with no overheads.
Unlimited Languages

Should I post the sample mdb to you?

Max
Ps. Bet your intrigued - you will love this solution.