[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 13:55:29 CST 2009

No Rocky,
You have missed the WHOLE concept!   Sorry to be pedantic, but:-
1. You do this  ONCE on each installation for each language , or
2. You do it for them BEFORE you distribute the app, or
3. You  ALLOW them to do it themselves if you decide that is ok.
4. There is no "open form, run the translation code to change the captions
EACH AND EVERY time we open  the form".  The captions are correct ALL THE
TIME.  This is could easily be, "ok, not you have to restart the  app before
your selection are implemented, etc - how many apps have we installed where
it says something similar, but it is actually changed there and then!!!
5. Once you have run this code, you never have to run it again (unless you
want to).
6. No, you don't have to restart, but I would recommend it.
7. No, repeat NO overheads at run time.  No Collections, no Containers, no
Classes (sorry JC), no nothing... your code is now showing the captions as
if you had given it to them "exactly as" when you sent it to them.

If that doesn't solve your problem, then I  leave to others to come up with
a better solution then RUN ONCE AND FORGET!

Max