[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Feb 22 02:39:56 CST 2009

Well, I want to give the client the option of selecting the language they
want and changing it if they want to.  In a foreign owned company they might
want to run two different languages.

"I mean, why would you want to translate each form over and over again each
time it is opened. "  Well, actually I'm not doing it.  The computer is
doing it.  So it's no skin off my cheek and I'm completely indifferent to
the feelings of resent the computer may harbor.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334
www.e-z-mrp.com