[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution Revisited -Now Tag is the Answer

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Feb 22 07:19:47 CST 2009

Stuart

...not if you're using the tags only for translation ...then adding a
language becomes a one time task of defining it in the table and then
running a loop through all the control tags replacing the existing tag
string with the new one that includes the new language.

...not that I'm advocating tags, just that a language addition/update
doesn't have to be any more complicated than any other solution

...despite the view that tags are old fashioned, the simple fact is that
they are there, can be managed from code, and were designed for something
just like this.

...I think the real hanger on tags would be that it would require some
rewrite on Rocky's part to use them as Max has suggested ...but for someone
starting from scratch it could be a better way to go.

William