[AccessD] Classes and Events - Feedback

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Feb 22 14:03:07 CST 2009

Tina,

I have been "going to write a book" on this for some time.  I am writing this lecture series as word
documents, and when there are enough of them I will be publishing them as an eBook.  I no longer buy
Access books because they don't provide enough information to me to make them worth the money, but
back when I did NOBODY was writing about this stuff.  I was allowed to write a single chapter in a
book that I co-authored but a single chapter cannot begin to really explore the subject in depth.

I am thinking that within a month or so I will have enough material to publish a small book on
Classes, events, and perhaps working into frameworks.  The nice thing about an eBook is that I can
expand it if I write new subject matter.