[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Feb 22 16:07:04 CST 2009

Yes, one master copy but each time I make an update I have to create the
foreign language versions and distribute them to the right customer.

This is actually how I did it in the DOS version way back in the day.

And once again I find myself wishing that I had enough business to make this
a real problem.  Do you know how many small manufacturers there are right
now who are interested in investing in productivity software to increase
their profitability in an expanding market?  And if you find one please let
me know. :(

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334