[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution Revisited - Now Tag is the Answer

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Feb 23 11:28:31 CST 2009

OK.  But the whole point of the tag goes away when you have a wrapper class.  The purpose of a tag
is to contain "anything" that the developer wants for that form.  Once I have a wrapper class I can
simply create new properties of the class, with strong typing, etc.

If you have a class you no longer need a tag, never mind a whole collection of them.