[AccessD] Find First in an Array? - The Solution Revisited - Now Tag is the Answer

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 01:44:34 CST 2009

I agree with Stuart.
It is a property put there for the sole purpose of being used by developers
for whatever reason they think fit.
Its use is no more amateurish then using Access itself.  It is A-Political
and neither attracts nor detracts from anything else.

My 2p worth

Max
Laugh more than cry.  Smile more than frown.  Be generous in  spirit.  And
always stand your round in the pub!