[AccessD] Using Lateral Thinking To solve problems - This time it is Form Properties

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:15:47 CST 2009

Ha! John,  Been there. Looked at them yesterday - but I love the fact that
you are now also thinking Laterally!

Couldn't find any way to manipulate custom properties in Forms.  Do you know
a way?

I could only find custom properties on DB, Tables, Indexes, etc but not
forms.

Max
Laugh more than cry.  Smile more than frown.  Be generous in  spirit.  And
always stand your round in the pub!