[AccessD] Write Conflict

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed Feb 25 10:18:50 CST 2009

...I can ...but that would require a requery of the main form to show the
form updates ...not what I want
...I'm thinking that the write conflict is being generated by essentially
the same code in the parent form ...have to take a look.
...things are piling up here this morning ...no time to track this annoyance
down :(

...of course, that's better than having loads of time to find such :)

William