[AccessD] Scrum (was: Find First in an Array? ...)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Feb 28 15:37:32 CST 2009

Hi Shamil

Scrum dining ... that was new!

But your example describes quite good some of the general ideas behind scrum - as far as I can understand from reading your previously posted links.

/gustav

>>> mcp2004 at mail.ru 28-02-2009 21:47 >>>
Thank you, William,

Yes, I can understand that. At least I can expect your participating in some project planning/evaluation, which would take something like half an hour - hour within a month? - such experience would help you I think in your own work...

BTW, I have just got online evidence I have been there in Helsinki :)

http://danube.com/blog/tobias_mayer/ambling_madly_5_helsinki_scrum_dining

Have nice weekend.

--
Shamil