[AccessD] Query Grid - Exact Match

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jan 5 11:07:20 CST 2009

I don't see an easy way to distinguish between Time/Day/Month and
timesheets in a query.  Both are a "word" unless you have also specified
/& and space as delimiters.  What exactly are you trying to accomplish
with this?  RegEx could do it for you but you would have to build a
function and pass in the contents of the field to that function to
determine if the desired string was found.

Charlotte Foust